Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Mid May Update


With the completion of 'It's a Lonesome Old Town', the bridge project has come to a conclusion, for now anyway!

I have added it to the listing of images on the February entry to this blog page and that makes the full 28 work exhibition complete and ready to be shipped out later this month.

There are still quite a few pieces available for purchase prior to the shipping date, so if you are interested in any of them, now would be the time to get in touch with me.

I will be posting information about the publication of the book soon and indicating price and where orders might be directed. For those who have already contacted me about acquiring a copy of the book, I shall have signed copies available directly from my studio next month and will send them out to you at that time.

No comments: